Excel and Data Management – November 1&2
We are always working in Excel and relying on it for our data storage and analysis, yet most people only use a fraction of the tools available to them! Use Excel’s functionality to its fullest and data becomes stable and easily manageable, calculating figures and reporting them is made easy and accurate and data analysis is taken to a whole new level. Time is also built into the sessions to allow for specific questions and for customization specific to individual users.
Please note, this is a 6-hour workshop delivered over two days (November 1 & November 2).
- Understanding data layout
- Creating Logical Calculations
- Using Logical Functions
- Linking between Spreadsheets, Workbooks and Applications
- Automatically Formatting Data
- Sorting and Custom Sorting
- Custom Filtering and Reporting
- Charting your Data
- Reporting Options
- Introduction to basic PivotTables
Note: Refunds must be requested in writing a minimum of 14 days prior to the first date of the session.
Cost - 60
Instructor - Barrie Morse