Management & Supervision Certificate
Managers and supervisors play a pivotal role in any organization’s growth and success. Develop and enhance your ability to engage your team, make decisions, problem solve, handle conflict and communicate with purpose. Discover new and practical strategies you can adopt immediately to effectively supervise and manage others within an evolving workplace. Walk away with a greater capacity to contribute to your organization’s success, as well as your own.
The Management and Supervision Certificate will teach you how to:
- identify the competencies, skills and attributes you need to be successful in your role
- create an environment that empowers and inspires employees to succeed
- apply critical thinking strategies to problem-solve, make decisions and manage priorities
- communicate effectively and manage difficult issues and conflict in the workplace
- improve team morale, engagement and performance
This program is brought to you in partnership with Keyano College.
Please complete a application form for the Management & Supervision certificate program taking place Fall 2023. Deadline to apply is June 16th, 2023. Limited Seats Available. All tuition fees, $975, must be paid in full prior to August 14th, 2023.
This course is eligible for the Canada- Alberta Job Grant.
Cost - 975
Instructor - Keyano College