Privacy and Complaint Policies
FuseSocial is committed to protecting the privacy of the information of its employees, volunteers, community partners, and other stakeholders. We value the trust of our partners and the public, and we recognize that keeping this trust means we must be transparent about how we treat the information shared with us: We promise that we will only use this information with consent, we will inform persons of how we intend to use this information, and we won’t share that information without permission.
The information we collect:
- Personal information is any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact a specific individual. This information can include an individual’s opinions or beliefs, as well as facts about, or related to, the individual.
- Business contact information and certain publicly available information, such as names, addresses and telephone numbers as published in telephone directories, are not considered personal information. Where personal information is used as business information (such as the use of personal contact information for organizations) this information will be treated as business information.
- FuseSocial considers donor and volunteer information always to be personal information. FuseSocial does not disclose information about donors or volunteers without consent.
- By registering, individuals who sign up for an account on www.wbvolunteers.ca or woodbuffalovolunteers.ca agree to have their contact information and volunteer profile shared with potential organizations who indicate they are looking for a volunteer matching their profile. Individuals are fully in charge of all information which they provide for their profile and can view or correct this information at any time.
- All web-based member information collection, recurring donation and fee collection shall be subject to the most stringent security practices.
It is part of FuseSocial’s policy to investigate and take appropriate action on all complaint from both internal and external stakeholders. If you have experienced an unpleasant situation in your relationship withFuseSocial, kindly fill out this form to the best of your knowledge.
Please note that all information provided will be kept confidential.